- m-f 8am-5pm
01. Return Policy
A Snuggle Glove product can be returned within 30 days of its purchase date for a full refund. To process the return, the item must be returned with the original tags still attached and in new condition. Sends returns to:
Snuggle Glove 2475
Wright Blvd STE 103
Hebron, KY 41048
Please include your order number with your return. Refunds are usually issued within 3-5 days of receipt of the return package. If you have received a product that is defective, please take pictures of the product and product tag and send an email along with your 6-digit order number to email@example.com
02. Care Instructions
Machine wash: Put Snuggle Glove into a white pillow case and tie loose end. Machine wash on cold. Air dry.
Hand wash: Gently wash with a damp washcloth and let air dry.
Collection and Use of Data:
In connection with our website and its advertisers we may collect information in the following ways:
- Through forms filled out on our websites.
- Through information provided by a user.
Other Info We Collect:
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
- To set up and maintain your account.
- To localize our services.
- To deliver age-appropriate content.
- To improve customer service.
- To improve our website.
- To send periodic emails. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
- In order to deliver certain advertisements and develop better products, we may share certain Personal Data collected from our Site (as described in the Cookies and Similar Technology section above) with trusted third parties for marketing, advertising, or similar commercial purposes.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, the information below applies to you. Certain capitalized terms used in this section have the meanings given to them in the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”).
Categories of Personal Information we have collected from or about our customers in the last 12 months: Identifiers (e.g., name, mailing address, email address, phone number, credit/debit card number); Characteristics of protected classifications (e.g., gender, age); Commercial information (e.g., products or services purchased, purchase history); Internet activity (e.g., browse or search history); Geolocation data (e.g., latitude or longitude); Audio, electronic, or similar information (e.g., recording of guest service calls); Inferences drawn from any of the above (e.g., preferences or characteristics).
The source of all Personal Information we have gathered is this website.
Commercial reasons we have collected Personal Information about customers in the last 12 months:
- Performing services, including selling products, providing customer service, processing or fulfilling orders and transactions, providing customer service, verifying customer information, processing payments, providing advertising or marketing services, providing analytics services, or providing similar services;
- Analysis including, but not limited to, counting ad impressions to unique visitors, verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions, and auditing compliance;
- Marketing and promotional communications;
- Personalizing, testing, monitoring, improving and upgrading our products and services;
- For our internal business purposes, such as compiling and analyzing usage information for general operational, statistical, and business purposes and
- Detecting security incidents and protecting against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity.
In the past 12 months, we have not sold any Personal Information.
In the past 12 months, we have disclosed the following categories of Personal Information for business purposes: identifiers and commercial information.
Your rights under the CCPA:
- Request that we disclose: categories of Personal Information collected about you during the preceding 12 months; categories of sources from which Personal Information is collected; the business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling Personal Information; the specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you; categories of your Personal Information we have sold; categories of third parties to whom Personal Information was sold; categories of Personal Information disclosed about you for a business purpose; categories of third parties to whom Personal Information was disclosed for a business purpose.
- Request that we delete any Personal Information we have collected from you.
- Request that we opt you out of the sale of your Personal Information.
You can exercise any of your rights under the CCPA by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org or via mail at 1633 Innovation Way, Suite 300, Lehi, UT 84043.
Under California Civil Code Section 1798.83, if you are a California resident and your business relationship with us is primarily for personal, family or household purposes, you may request certain data regarding our disclosure, if any, of information to third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com with "Request for California Privacy information" in the subject line. You may make such a request up to once per calendar year. If applicable, we will provide to you via email a list of the categories of information disclosed to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately preceding calendar year, along with the third parties' names and addresses. Please note that not all personal data sharing is covered by Section 1798.83's requirements.